Sales Cloud Training for Sales Managers helps sales managers analyze
and improve sales processes from lead assignment to deal closure. In this
interactive course, discuss best practices and gain hands-on experience
running sales reports, forecasting with realtime data, tracking quota
attainment, and using productivity tools to successfully manage sales teams.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
This course is designed for professionals who manage sales teams. No prior
knowledge of Salesforce is needed. However, it is recommended that all
students take the online eLearning course Getting Started: Using the Sales
Cloud that is available through Salesforce Help and Training.
WHEN YOU COMPLETE THIS COURSE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
• Use Salesforce data to help your reps focus on the right leads, complete
tasks, and close deals.
• Run reports to gain insight into your team’s performance and fine-tune sales
• Create dynamic dashboards to stay focused on what matters most.
• View your sales forecast, make adjustments to improve accuracy, and
monitor quota attainment.
• Use tools such as Chatter and Salesforce1 to share information and stay
connected from anywhere.
Lead and Opportunity Management
• Understanding the lead lifecycle
• Viewing and assigning leads
• Qualifying and converting leads
• Managing opportunities through the sales process
• Getting started with standard sales reports
• Customizing reports to refine your data
• Visualizing your data with charts and dashboards
• Understanding the capabilities of Collaborative Forecasts
• Choosing forecast types
• Adjusting the forecast
• Adding quota data
Getting the Most Out of Salesforce
• Dashboard best practices
• Managing to-dos with Activities
• Working as a team in Chatter
• Managing on the go with Salesforce1