Are you ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a Salesforce
Certified Community Cloud Consultant? You will be presented with scenarios
to help reinforce your knowledge of Community Cloud functionality,
challenging you to think through requirements and design considerations.
The course provides an overview of the exam objectives to help you focus
your efforts to prepare for the Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Certification Preparation for Community Cloud Consultants is designed for
experienced administrators who are responsible for setting up, configuring,
and managing Salesforce Communities in their organization. As a Salesforce
administrator, you should have a solid understanding of Salesforce
functionality and concepts.
WHEN YOU COMPLETE THIS COURSE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
• Enable communities in your organization.
• Describe the capabilities of communities and how they work.
• Review the different exam objectives and their weighting on the exam.
• Understand the product areas to focus on to best prepare for the exam.
• Assess your exam readiness by answering practice questions.
• Certification Exam Quick Facts
• Objective Overview
What are Communities and How Do They Work?
• Communities and Scenario Overview
• Community Licenses, Users and Limits
Creating a Community for Partner Sales
• Partner Sales Community Objectives and
• Review Setting Up a Salesforce + Visual Tabs Partner
Creating a Community for Customer Self-Service
• Learn and review Community Builder in Detail
• Build a Community Using the Customer Service
Measuring Success with the Community Page
• Learn and Review Community Workspaces
• Learn and Review Community Dashboards
Keeping the Community Active and Engaged
• Learn How to Set Up Reputation
• Learn How to Set Up Knowledgeable People
• Test Your Community Cloud Knowledge with
Simulated Exam Questions